Tuesday, September 11, 2012

UK in the lead! (And a quick bonus thank-you teaser)

Presently, those of you across the pond are buying more copies of For Ever than my fellow Americans! (LOL) Did you hear about the book from a friend -- or are you just finding it by happenstance? Have you told your friends about it? I'm curious!

Either way, you have a special place in my heart. And because I just can't help myself ...

*** Compulsive Never teaser after the jump ***

(I'll start looking for some longer passages to tease after I get the working draft back from my editor. ... Let us hope that I don't run out of teasers before the book gets released!)


His hand shoots out, gripping my arm as the car swerves. The last thing I see as I’m thrown sideways into the door is a figure standing in the middle of the darkened highway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment