Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The end of For Ever

I'm not one of those people who starts writing something knowing exactly where it's going. When I first started For Ever, I had a basic idea of where I thought the story would end, but wow, I was so wrong. I was about three-fifths of the way done (or at least I thought I was) when the ending came to me. It was sudden, and it was unexpected, even for me. But it just fit so much of what had been going on in my head.

It was a cliffhanger, even for me, because I wasn't even sure if the story had ended ... or if it was just beginning. Then, right after I pressed "Publish" on Amazon, the first part of the sequel struck me like lightning. ...

*** Spoiler warning ***


You guessed it. ... For Ever's Wren Sullivan lives. I couldn't kill off the main character! There is a story there, however. But I'll save that for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment