Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Surgery again ...

For the second time in six months. When this is over, I am done, done, done with anesthesia! (At least I hope so.) As of right now, I'm wrapping up edits on my super-secret project. More importantly, the third book in The Ever Series is roughly one-third to halfway done, depending on how long it ends up being.

I will post soon, probably tomorrow. Again, thanks to those who have stuck with me! (Cara, Goodreads isn't letting me reply, which is why you haven't heard from me! Thank you for the b-day wishes. Very much appreciated.)

The clock is ticking. Three hours left until surgery. I hope everyone is having a better Wednesday than I am. I shall be back -- and writing -- very soon.

CJ

1 comment:

  1. Good luck C.J.! I hope you're okay and I wish you the best! And I'm glad to be hearing about the progress both Sever and Secret Project are going through! :)

    ReplyDelete