Thursday, May 30, 2013

I survived ... so here's a Book 3 teaser!

Surgery was pretty painless. (However, I won't post the pic of my IV site, because people might throw up!) And my super-secret project is out of my hands for final edits. So now, for the first time in too long, I am spending some quality time with Wren and Ever. I've been so wrapped up in my other project that it's going to take some time to get reacquainted with my favorite characters -- but it really does feel like going home.

Now, without further ado, here's a little teaser of a scene I just wrote. (New character!) More to come as I start ramping up again. ;-)


“Is Goldilocks late?”
“No, he’s right behind you."
What the?!”
I smirk as Mike spins around, his cigarette dangling unattractively from his lower lip, to face Ever.
“How the hell did you do that?” Mike gasps.
“Magic.”
Ever looks over Mike’s head at me.
“Wren? Shall we?”

3 comments:

  1. Oooh what's going on in that scene? Gosh I want to read Sever already and it's not even finished yet. But I'm so glad you've started working on it again. And I'm happy for you about you're project. I would love to know more about it. I hope you're doing okay! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the 3rd book released?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon I hope, I've just read for ever and never in two days, I loved it I'm totally hooked, best of luck with sever, and I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete