Thursday, June 6, 2013

Run

Okay, so I hadn't played this song by Snow Patrol in a long time, but listening to it while working on Sever (YES! I am back to work!) I realized that it's totally going into my mental movie of The Ever Series. Somewhere, not sure where.

The big question I have: Who's song is it -- Wren and Ever's or Wren and Alex's???

What do you think?


PS -- I usually let the lyrics of songs match whatever is going on in my head at the moment, so if the "true" meaning is something totally different, then I prefer to remain oblivious!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why but as I listened to the song it took me back to when I was reading Never. And I couldn't put only one male face to the song, but both. So I'd have to say it's a song for Wren and Ever and Wren and Alex. But I also think that it could be for either regarding what is happening in Sever. I'm so happy you're writing for Sever! I can't wait to find out more! :] Good luck C.J.!

    -H

    ReplyDelete